12.23.2012

Todai pips xmas party❤


Hi,darling :)
I sitin Todai xmas party w/dad last night.though this party for pips,Todai students ,and locative people,everyone was Todai people expect us,www.
So at first I had only been depressed.but I really enjoyed it:)It was pretty special environment for me in that I can talk with such intelligent people and pips❤I was very fond of Indian curry n rice made by Indian guy❤❤this was the most delicious one that I've ever eaten.He who made the curry was great Japanese speaker.I spent good time with him:)
So I gonna talk to you about surprising India.
Indian is very fond of playing cricket recently soccer too.Cricket takes them 3hours or 5days.....Can you believe it??5 days are too much long.and they're NOT eat nan with curry ordinary days,cause its difficult to beak !!!they only eat it special days at restaurant!!I think a lot of Japanese think Indian eat nan everyday at home.the last surprising things is that about 80percent of them are vegetarian including him.
So do you have something you have already know?you know,this party's a special experience for me:)next time Ill sit in these event again:)








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿